A 12-part video series on parenting
Four-disc DVD set
DVD Runtime: approximately six hours
(average session a half hour in length)
In this newly-recorded edition,
Tedd Tripp presents his Shepherding a
Child’s Heart seminar in twelve (12) sessions.
Tedd has refined this material over two
decades, resulting in a presentation that is
practical and accessible.
He draws on his wealth of experience as a parent, school
administrator, and pastor as he guides
viewers through the principles of biblical parenting.
1. Getting to the Heart of Behavior
2. You’re in Charge
3. Your Child’s Development: Shaping
4. Your Child’s Development: Godward
5. Examining Your Goals
6. Discarding Unbiblical Methods
7. Embracing Biblical Methods:
8. Embracing Biblical Methods: Appeal to
Conscience, Life of Communication
9. Embracing Biblical Methods: Discipline
10. Shepherding Children: Ages 0-5
11. Shepherding Children: Ages 6-12
12. Shepherding Children: Teens
Add a comment and post it to your Facebook wall!