Make this the year that you grow in the essentials: prayer and Bible study! Every believer yearns to grow in his prayer life and gain more from Bible study. Here are Dr. Wayne Mack's hallmark works on both subjects, for the first time published together in one book, a joint edition.
A book of lasting help for those desiring to draw nearer to God in prayer and for those who desire their Bible study to render life-changing fruit.
Besides Wayne Mack's material, these additional chapters are included:
* Profiting from the Word, by Thomas Watson
* How to Read the Bible, by Charles Spurgeon
* Bible Reading: How and Why, by J. C. Ryle
* Homework questions in a "personal study" section, designed to lead the reader to a comprehensive grasp of these essential disciplines.
* Suggested Prayer List guideline, for Daily Requests, Once a Week Requests, and Temporary Requests.
Dr. Wayne Mack is the Director of Strengthening Ministries - www.mackministries.org and is a certified biblical counselor with NANC and ACBC. He served for many years as a Professor of Biblical counseling at The Master's College in Santa Clarita, California and has co-authored books on counseling with Dr. John MacArthur, Jr. He is the author of numerous books on counseling, marriage, and relationships, including:
- Strengthening Your Marriage
- Sweethearts for a Lifetime
- Preparing for Marriage God's Way
- Your Family God's Way
- Anger Management God's Way
- Maximum Impact: Living and Loving for God's Glory
- A Fight to the Death
- Out of the Blues
- God's Solutions to Life's Problems
- Courage: Fighting Fear with Fear
and many more.
Add a comment and post it to your Facebook wall!